This is Sherman DIGIARC 200 welder with advanced digital control DIGIARC 200 made in IGBT technology used for DC manual welding with coated electrodes (MMA method). It also enables welding by TIG arc ignition by friction (after application of the additional bracket). Welder has an automatic function ANTI STICK facilitates the removal of the electrode for bonding, and preventing damage to the device and the adjustable features HOT START facilitate ARC FORCE voltage ignition and allowing the arc. It also has the function of lowering the voltage VRD no-load condition with its exclusion.
The device is equipped with a unique opportunity for MMA welding remember the settings for all 10 sets of welding parameters.
Welding is used in closed or covered, if directly exposed to weathering.
The device is covered by 12 month warranty for businesses and 24 months for end customers, valid only with warranty card.
More information can be found on the right hand side.
Sherman DIGIARC 200 Welder Inverter
- Catalog number: 7811956
- Supply voltage [V]: 50Hz AC 230
- welding methods: MMA
- Technology of: IGBT
- Welding current [A]: 200
- Duty Cycle [%]: 35
- State voltage without Load. [V]: 80
- Max. current consumption [A]: 46
- Max. power consumption [KVA]: 6.5
- Adjust the welding current: Smooth
- Mass [kg]: 3.5
- Dimensions (L x W x H) [mm]: 290 x 140 x 265
- Functions: Digital control, Arc Force, Hot Start, VRD, memory settings, Anti-Stick
- Sherman DIGIARC 200 welder
- Earth clamp
- Wire electrode
- Warranty card
- User manual in Polish (please ask for English version)